St-Donat Pre-Departure Meeting Tonight: Cancelled

posted Feb 2, 2015, 3:28 PM by Oakville Trafalgar   [ updated Feb 2, 2015, 3:28 PM by Andrew Bigham ‎[Staff]‎ ]

Due to the fact that all schools are closed today because of the snow storm, the St-Donat parent meeting scheduled for this evening (February 2) has been cancelled. 

Link to Blog site

The power point presentation that was going to be shared with you can be sent to you via email-- please send Mr. Yull a  message if you would like this ( 

The most important information you need to know:  

-We depart on Sunday morning from the OTHS parking lot at 7am sharp.  Please arrive approximately 15 minutes beforehand so that there are no delays.

-We'll arrive back at OT on Wednesday, Feb.11 at approximately 8 pm.

-Pack warm clothes!  Bring layers!  One suitcase per student, please.

-If you have your own ski/snowboard equipment, it will be stored in a separate compartment underneath the coach.

-Students renting equipment will pay for their skis/ snowboards upon arrival in St-Donat.  They can pay by cash, debit, or cheque (payable to Ski Mont Garceau).  $43 for skis, $57 for snowboards.

-Bring skates if you wish!  Skating is not mandatory.

-Helmets must be worn by students at all times when skiing, snowboarding or skating. 

-Students should remember to bring money for lunches (breakfasts, dinners and snacks are always included).

-Students should bring their Ontario Health Card with them. 

Interested parents who would still like to speak with a representative from Perspectives directly can do so at Iroquois Ridge High School tomorrow night (Feb.3) at 7pm for their pre-departure meeting. 

Thank you all for your understanding-- we're all looking forward to a great trip!

See you all Sunday morning (a few minutes before 7am)-- bright and early!


M. Yull